JOB TITLE: Senior Business Analyst
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Senior Business Analyst acts both as a Business Analyst and as the manager of the Business Analysis team. They work to balance resources across the whole team to deliver projects efficiently and according to the priorities of the business.
- Maintain expert level awareness of current and emerging technologies and best practice within the ICT industry.
- Provide professional support, information, guidance and advice as appropriate.
- Lead programmes of work in support of the core objectives of the team.
- Make decisions to ensure the achievement of departmental, service and personal performance targets.
- Resolve complex ICT incidents, problems and service delivery issues in an appropriate and timely manner working flexibly, or outside of normal core hours.
- Continuously monitor and review the effectiveness of ICT services, system, workloads and processes, implementing improvements as agreed.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring all customer service targets are delivered.
- Attend internal and external meetings and events, deputising for the manager as appropriate, preparing and presenting reports and presentations where necessary.
- Contribute to the development of strategies, procedures, standards, business plans and continuity plans to ensure the team is able to meet future challenges.
- Maintain systems and records, accurately inputting, updating and retrieving data as required.
- Ensure all personal and sensitive data is stored securely and confidentially.
- Undertake the commissioning and coordination of external agencies and contractors
- Provide mentoring, coaching, training and undertake performance appraisals.
*TechEng Ltd is an employment agency for permanent work and employment business for the supply of contract / temporary work.